Friday, January 27, 2006

♥ Happy Birthday Joe!!!!! ♥

What a wonderful Birthday!!! We got our BFP this morning!!!! For those who don't know BFP- Stands for BIG FAT POSTIVE (as in positive on a pregnancy test!!!)WHooHoo!!! Baby Davis is due October 5th!!! We are so excited!!!

Here is the poem I sent to everyone to tell about the pregnancy:

A Special Little Announcement
On the Birthday of my Daddy
Only to Special friends
And our Precious Family

I don't yet have a face to see
Or to put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss;
I don't yet have a name.

You can't yet hold my tiny hands
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song
Or cuddle me so near.

But all will change October 5, 2006
That's when they say I'm due.
I'll be the new baby here
I can't wait until I meet you!

All I ask between now and then
Is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait
Because of all the love we'll know.

So say a little prayer for me
And please don't tell what you know!
I'm being kept close to the heart,
But in March, the world will know!!


We took silly "belly pics" of our 5week pregnant bellies. I took one of Joe just as a parody. We also took pictures of the pregnancy tests. Whoohoo!!!! I have called our FP and she referred me to an ob/gyn. We have our first appointment Wednesday, February 15th!!! We should be able to see the heartbeat by then!!! Joe told me this morning that this is the best birthday present he could ever receive!!

Joe and I are leaving this afternoon for Savannah!!! He LOVES Paula Dean from the Food Network. So Jessica, Brian and me are taking him to The Lady and Sons for dinner!!! We are catching a choral concert (courtesy of the Georgia Music Educators Conference that Brian is attending) later after dinner. Saturday we are planning on touring the city and having a blast. Joe really wants to see the riverfront.


Watch out Savannah!!! Here We Come!!!


Happy Birthday, "Joe Cool"!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...