Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Good bye 2011, HELLOooooo 2012!!

We are so looking forward to all of the blessings & challenges that 2012 will be bringing us this year.

Do you do resolutions?? We don't. We make goals for ourselves for the year and strive to meet them. I haven't set down yet with DH and make them up, so will will be doing those and posting those soon.

One new change this year is for my Motivated Moms Planner. Last year, my good friend Tiffany, told me about this planner and it helped to simplify my life! This year, I bought the Motivated Moms App to save trees!!

Starting this year off, I went to The Saints Name Generator and got a name for our Patron saint of the year.



St. Maximilian Kolbe

was chosen as our saint for 2012. St. Maximilian Kolbe, pray for us!!

I hope 2012 brings you many blessings!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...