Thursday, May 11, 2006

New Fountain

So last night, Joe and I went on an impromtu shopping trip. I was looking for curtains for my kitchen that match some placemats that I have. We are so excited with the new furniture in the family! Hopefully this weekend, we will have the diningroom, family room and powder room complete! Well we ended up going to Belk's. I was told Never to register at Belk's and I know why. Service is horrible and they don't hardly carry anything. They no longer carry my everyday dishes (Pfaltzgraf Summer Breeze), my china (Lenox Opal Innocence) is outrageously priced, my crystal is cheaper online than in the store, etc.

Well, they no longer carry curtains and their selection of linens is pathetic. So I decided to go to Lowe's since I know they carry Waverly curtains. Yes, I should have tried Penny's since they carry TONS of curtains, but when you walk into Belk's at 8:30, you don't have time to go to Penny's.

Anyways, I found some similar curtains at Lowe's, but decided to wait. We went to the garden section, and we found our fountain! We saw it many months ago and should have bought it then, because every trip since, they haven't had it. They had it last night. Here it is link Click on the view larger image, it's fantastic. I set it up last night (Joe was much too tired from his holiday "Honey-Do" list. And we set it up tucked away near our patio. We were even able to open a window in the family room and hear it! Oh! With the outdoor lighting we have installed and the more lighting to come, our newly re-upholstered patio set (courtesy of moi), with the newly painted black wrought iron, we are going to have fabulous outdoor area!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...