Friday, May 19, 2006

Trust in the Lord

Proverbs 3:5-6"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, Lean
not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and
He shall direct your paths"


I haven't been blogging this week- that's because life sort of got turned upside-down,
inside-out, and all around!!!

On Wednesday I started my new job - full time. It's great, wonderful and I love it!!!!
The Lord has blessed us in SO many ways. Because on Wednesday we also got
an offer on the house. We took it and our home in Wellford is now
UNDER CONTRACT!!!

Yay!!!!!!

I'm excited also since my parents will be in town as Sunday is my Birthday! I just recieved a
beautiful basket from the Bishop, and roses from my sweet, DH!!

I can't wait to relax in my newly, decorated, beautiful home and enjoy
my time with my family!

Many, Many Blessings to you all!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...