Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tainted Peanut Butter

Like many Americans this morning, I woke up to discover my peanut butter was being recalled. I get up every morning and have my breakfast while watching the morning news (definetly need those traffic and weather reports), so while I'm munching away on my Peanut Butter Capt Crucnh with Soy Milk, I learn that ConAgra is recalling all Peter Pan and Great Value brands of peanut butter that begin with product code 2111.

See Link http://tinyurl.com/yspbpe

Being the good little wife that I am, I get up and check our peanut butter. Sure enough it has 2111 on the label. My husband followed and looked longley at the pb and says " and we've already used it. Hate to make it go to waste."

So go home and check your labels and it just might save you from Salmonella.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...