Saturday, January 09, 2010

Wool Collaboration


So last Christmas (2008), my parents gave me a I Taught Myself to Knit kit. I played around with it, then had a baby, then finally found some friends to help me with my knitting. In November, I started my first pair of wool longies. I finished those (nb sized) and I began my second pair for my John-Michael.

Well, they aren't the right size (bangs head). Oh well. I have a super cute pair of wool longies either to gift or to sell. I haven't decided which yet. So today I am going to go get some yarn to knit a Medium size pair that should fit my little guy.

Here is what I purchased to go with it. The longies' collorway is Forest by Patons Classic Wool. The Goodmama diaper is Chandelier and the Gymboree pieces are from the boy Happy Hippo line.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...