Friday, June 23, 2006

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!

So if you would like a good laugh, head on over to my friend, SC Girly Girl's Blog. I would let your Wheaties settle in before you head on over - you just might loose them!!

It's just pretty good proof that cable t.v. has gone down the tubes!

So we are heading to the Upstate tomorrow morning. We have to pick up my dad who is coming to visit us for a week. My mom will come down next weekend to get him. It will be good to have him around. Hopefully we will also be able to pick up our new bed and bring back our new guest daybed as well.

My brother-in-law, Greg, called last night. Here is his picture (He's on the far right). Joe and I had to ribb him a little. He has been saying that he is coming down here to help start up our company. Well it's been 18 months. Every time he calls "I'm going to be there by the end of the month." Yesterday he was saying the same thing. He will be down by the end of June. I said, "Um, Greg, you do realize that is in SEVEN days, right?" So, we will see what happens, but I'm not holding my breath. And who knows? Maybe he will come down, help with the business, and make some single girl a lucky girl.

I will try to post again later this afternoon.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...