Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Break

After having a ½ day on Holy Thursday, all of Good Friday and Easter Monday off, I am now back at work. This time was a great time of relaxation, prayer, and spiritual and emotional bonding for my husband and I. The early part of our break was like a mini honeymoon which was wonderful; I think it has really renewed our relationship. Joe got sick Saturday around mid-afternoon and continued until yesterday evening. We went shopping for some new clothes for me Friday evening and Saturday around lunch. I am SO excited!!! I have some beautiful new skirts and dresses. I went through my closet and took out all my winter clothes and am in the process of boxing them up. And I have made one of several trips to Good Will to donate all my “unsuitable” clothing.

Last week I ordered a dozen new crocheted snoods. They came in on Saturday and I am SO excited!!!!!! I now have 4 black (5 counting my old one), 1 white, 2 blue, 1 yellow, 2 red, 1 hot pink, and 1 purple. Sometime in the near future, I will be ordering a couple of different types of veils. I think something similar to the Charity Veil on prayercoverings.com website or a couple of others that Joe had picked out.

Joe has been absolutely wonderful during this whole process. He is so supportive of me and is really my backbone. I feel like everyone is staring at me when we are in public and I’m starting to let go of that anxiety. I have found that it is a great way to witness to people regarding my faith.

Many Blessings to you all!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...