Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Shout Out!

Here's a little shout out to my dear friend "Anastasia". Click to check out her blog at Southern Catholic Convert.

I did notice that on the right hand side she posted "Appearing At" and she forgot to mention weekly (and sometimes nightly)for dinner at the home of your's truly.

Her story of her conversion from the Jehovah's Witness cult is inspiring. I am hoping that the more people who "nag" her about completing Part II, the sooner she will get it done!

LOL!

We love you "A"!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I get, I get already... I'm working on it, but if you want a good job you gotta be patient. I just got my new computer!

Also, I thought I mentioned appearing at Southern Appeal... oh well, maybe I didn't. I really need to get back to blogging more regularly. Good for the soul and brain!

Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...